Post 1: Who am I?

 Hello, this is a little about me:

My name is Constanza Cortes, I am studying Biochemistry at the University of Chile. I´m 18 years old. I was born in Calama,Chile and I still live here, although in the future I would have to move to Santiago.

About my family, and my city, I´m the eldest daughter. I live with my mother and my two little brothers, but I see my father every weekend. Calama is in the north of Chile,it is a small city,it is a sunny city even in winter there is sun.


The sunsets of Calama are beautiful





My pet is a rabbit, his name is Mr Pants, I love rabbits they are my favorite animals. 



I like to sleep, drink tea, eat chocolate. In my free time I listen to music, watch series and movies. I´m currently watching Grey´s Anatomy.

That´s all for now <3

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

Post 5: A photo and its story