Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

 Hi again everybody, today we talk about technology

My favorite piece of technology is my computer, in the pandemic my computes has been very important to me because I use it for almost everything. I use it to watch movies, series or videos on youtube hahaha, listen to music, make the video calls and play with my friends or my family, but I also use it to see the online class of the university, to do homework, to study, this is what I use it for most and the most important. Although it bores and exhaust using the computer for a long time.




I would recommend having a computer because it is very necessary in the pandemic to study or work online, but the bad use for many hours the computer is the headache,back pain and the exhaustion in the eyes.

As always thanks for reading <3

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 5: A photo and its story