Post 5: A photo and its story

 

Hello again đź’“


I was looking for photograph that interesting and I found a photo that my best friend showed me somo time ago, it is a photo taken by the Nasa Hubble telescope on my birthday, there is a page on the internet where you can search the photo taken by the telescope on you birthday, this is the link https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/what-did-hubble-see-on-your-birthday

This is a photograph that interesting me because I have always liked the universe, it is very interesting because we do not know that is in space and the interesting things that we could find, hopefully someday we will know everything that is out there. 
It is also a very nice picture where you can see Andromeda Galaxy Halo is shown where you can see a cluster of stars and galaxies that are very far away. 

Thanks for reading 
And I hope you look for the photograph taken by the telescope on his birthday.

Comentarios

  1. I like so much all about the universe, it's crazy that the telescope taken a photograph every day of the year. I like the photograph :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I Like so much the universo ,but I am also afraid of what may be outside

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

Post 1: Who am I?