Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying

 

Hi again 

Because I am first year, I have not had many subjects in the university in reality I only have six subjects and english obviusly. But one that I liked is Scientist Reasoning and Communication is like an introduction to biochemistry. Where we saw important chileans biochemicals, the contribution of the biochemistry and also read a some papers. I learn of the importancy the biochemistry and what biochemist we can do. Before I had the subject I thought it was going to be boring and little difficult, but it is not. I enjoy because I learn new and interesting things.



Althoug in the school always I very liked biology but in the university I have not had.

Also I very like chemistry and in the univerisity I have general chemistry 1 but is not very funny because for the pandemic we could not go to the laboratories (I think in general chemistry 1 it was going to the labs but I am not sure hahaha) We learned basic chemistry

Thanks for reading 💖

Comentarios

  1. wow sounds quite interesting... and working in labs is great, stressful yes, but you just have to lose the fear of making mistakes.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 5: A photo and its story