Post 2: Why did you choose my major?

 Hello again, everyone.

This is very difficult for me, because I never had it clear. When I was little I wanted to be a doctor like everyone hahaha, but it wasn´t seriously. I also wanted to be a veterinarian, a teacher, painter, gymnast or scientist.

When I finished high school last year, I didn´t know what to do, many options of what to study were science teacher or nursing. What I did know was that I really liked science since I was a little and one day I found Biochemistry and I really liked it.

My university experience is only online classes, sometimes they are bit boring, but I have met very nice people. When I finished my career I would like to work in a laboratory and speacialize in virology.





Thanks for reading

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 5: A photo and its story