Post 4: A meal or food you really like

 Hello again

It´s hard to talk about my favorite food because I´m very indecisive. I have many foods that I like.


One of my favorite food is french fries, they are very tasty and crunchy, but they are not healthy eating in excess is harmful to health. Another of my favorite food is spaghettis with tomato sauce and cheese, wich my brother cook, though when I cook it is never as delicious as my brother.


Other of my favorite foods are ice cream, especially the chocolate and strawberries. Or vanilla cookies with chocolate chips my mom teach me how to make.

I also like fruits very much, especially pineapple, watermelon, strawberries and tangerine, but I don´t like melon and mango, I don´t like the taste. 



Some foods I don´t like are vegetables, I don´t eat them much. I don´t like meat or eggs.

Thanks for reading 💓

Comentarios

  1. The same thing happens to me when I cook, I like food prepared by other people better because it turns out badly for me

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 5: A photo and its story